The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) will accept applications for the Student Financial Assistance Programs (StuFAPs) for incoming freshmen and college-level students (Academic Year 2020-2021 starting March 2020 to May 2020. CHED Scholarship 2020 application form Guidelines, Qualifications, Requirements.
CHED Scholarship 2020 Guidelines | Qualifications | Requirements
Who can apply?
In order to qualify for the scholarship, applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Filipino Citizen
- The applicant shall have a weighted average of 85%
- Must not be a graduate of any degree program.
- Combined annual gross income of parents, guardian which does not exceed P400,000. In case the income exceeds, an applicant can still apply. However, there are conditions that must be met. If ever there is an ill member of the family, the applicant can present medical findings. If the family has two or more dependents enrolled in college, the student must pass a school certification.
- Must avail of only one Ched scholarship or financial assistance program.
- For students who belong to the special group of persons mentioned above, they shall submit a certificate and ID issued by the appropriate agency.
Requirements for Ched Scholarship 2020
Citizenship: A certified true copy of Birth Certificate
Academic: High school report card for incoming freshmen students who are eligible for college.
Duly certified a true copy of grades for grade 11 and the first semester of grade 12 for graduating high school students.
Financial: The student applicant shall submit any of the following documents:
- Latest Income Tax Return of parents or guardians.
- Certificate of Tax Exemption from the Bureau of Internal Revenue.
- Certificate of Indigence either from Barangay or DSWD.
- Case study report from DSWD.
- The latest copy of the contract or proof of income may be considered for children of OFW.
How to Apply for CHED StuFAPs?
Download and fill-out the CHED StuFAPs Application Form. Submit the fully-accomplished application form together with pertinent documentary requirements directly to the CHED Regional Office concerned. Additionally, those applicants who intend to enroll in State Universities and Colleges (SUCs) shall directly submit their application to the concerned SUCs. The application period is from March 2020 to May 2020 only.